April 19, 2024, 08:20:55 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dark Omen additional campaigns?  (Read 755 times)
pentiumMMX
Giant Spider

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2022, 12:50:57 PM »

Hey all

Long time Dark Omen player here. After completing the game an insane amount of times I'm looking for more...

Are there any really good additional campaigns (not the undead or green skins etc as i tried those ages ago and wasn't feeling it)

I basically want to try what would be considered an expansion to the original game if there is such a mod/add on out there.

Thanks in advance.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2022, 01:57:51 PM »

Hi, yes the latest mod pack in the help fix guide contains all the latest campaigns and my Dark Omen 2 mod, demonstrates what can be achieved in terms of new armies on new maps etc. However, it does require a new campaign to then become an official successor Smiley
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 04:53:56 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
pentiumMMX
Giant Spider

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2022, 05:20:02 AM »

Hi, yes the latest mod pack in the help fix guide contains all the latest campaigns and my Dark Omen 2 mod, demonstrates what can be achieved in terms of new armies on new maps etc. However, it does require a new campaign to then become an official successor Smiley

Sounds good so is the a release date or any plans for a campaign? I love this game and need more Cheesy I'd help but i dont know much about game design and/or programming etc.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2022, 11:40:30 AM »

I've been adding the new Skaven, Dark Elves, High Elves, Dwarfs sprites and banners and 3d portrait heads and maps, to be available for both single and multiplayer. So will create the campaign soon but I've also written guides on how to clone Dark Omen 2 mod as I designed it as a template, to then make your own campaign using all of its premade resources (no programming required).
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 03:24:04 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: