March 28, 2024, 09:16:31 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crashing in Multiplayer Army list  (Read 4374 times)
MeteorBear
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2016, 02:12:07 AM »

Seems any mod I go to, select multiplayer and start looking through the army books they game will crash after a minute or so.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 07:41:51 AM »

Only DOE and Dark Omen 2 & Fair Omen are multiplayer mods. Please remember to restart Dark Omen each time you change mods.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 11:57:56 AM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
CrackBaby
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 02:21:08 AM »

Hi there,

I've just tried installing the DOModPackOct16 files and Dark Omen loads, however when I also change to Dark Omen 2 Mod and go to Army edit it crashes on me as well once I get to the custom army units in the book.

I suspect my issues is because my inside the Program Files(x86)/Dark Omen folder I don't have PRG_ENG, I only have PRG however I added the registry files and updated the path to reflect the folder I have.

If I rename the PRG folder to PRG_ENG Dark Omen won't load and crashes on start.

Any tips or advice or anyway to manually import the extra slot armies?

Thanks for everything you guys have done to the game, I just wish I could get it to work hahaha
CrackBaby
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 02:36:03 AM »

Just to add a further note, I tried to manually add the Dark Omen Expanded mod and it seems to have worked correctly. I can access the new armies in the book and game etc...

I assume I just can't add Dark Omen 2 manually because of the expanded slots however any idea if it's possible?

Thank you once again!
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 08:12:06 AM »

Hi and welcome, if you don't have a PRG_ENG folder then you probably don't have an English version of the Dark Omen CD. (Check your messages)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 08:24:43 AM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
CrackBaby
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 05:34:48 AM »

Thank you... I had an account here from a long, long time ago as well haha, but couldn't retrieve the password so had to create a new account.

It's definitely installed as English version of the game but yeh I'll see if I can find my old disc instead of using cracked files etc...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: