April 20, 2024, 04:01:04 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Confusion!!!!  (Read 3008 times)
iamnang
Troll

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2011, 03:50:48 AM »

Hi all! I've followed the steps to installing correctly down to the letter, unfortunately, everytime I try to run  ENGREL.exe as the administrator it tells me d3drm.dll is missing, Its not I have it, I've tried both making sure it is on the system and reinstalling/extracting Dark Omen and I've tried simply just downloading d3drm.dll after reinstalling DO (both times copying it into the appropriate file) but it still tells me its missing, any help would be great Grin thanks!
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 11:27:42 AM »

Hi and Welcome, it's a Great Time to join ->

http://forum.dark-omen.org/introduction/great-time-to-join-t696.0.html

Are u pasting d3drm.dll into your Windows/System32 folder? As it should be in the DarkOmen-Directory\PRG_ENG folder.

Smiley
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 12:16:12 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
iamnang
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 05:37:49 PM »

Thanks Cheesy

I'm putting it straight into PRG_ENG folder, which is why Im so confused as to why it doesn't pick it up Undecided
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 05:47:26 PM »

If u are pasting it into the Dark Omen PRG_ENG folder and its still not working, then try copying it into the windows/system32 folder. (Did u need to unzip the download of it, perhaps?)

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: