March 28, 2024, 01:40:16 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Can't Stream Dark Omen  (Read 2062 times)
GoldenNicolas
Troll

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2020, 11:22:19 AM »

Hi everyone!

My name is Nicolas and I've played this game a lot in the past and have been playing for a few weeks now (used the guide here and it worked 1st time!

I wanted to stream it to show my online friends, but I can't get the video capture to go full screen (StreamLabs). You can only see a small screen displaying the game in the top left.

Ill keep trying to fix it by myself and i'll post again if I do. Until then any help (maybe someone else streamed it before) is greatly appreciated! Wink

Nicolas
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 01:19:42 PM »

Hi and welcome,

I will also try but are you using the dgvoodoo2?

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
GoldenNicolas
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 02:34:10 PM »

IT WORKED, I realized that I didn't properly use the dgVoodoo. It now streams the game full stream. Still needs to work on the settings a bit, really hard on the eyes.

thx for the help  Cool
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 05:53:41 PM »

Fantastic! Hope to see you online for some multiplayer fun via Game Ranger.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: