May 01, 2024, 09:18:05 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Help uninstalling dark omen expanded back to original  (Read 4131 times)
simo001
Troll

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2011, 03:58:38 PM »

I recently installed the dark omen expanded Mod, which was amazing, however I have now completed it and want to return it back to the original. Unfortunately like an idiot i did not make a copy of the game data files as i thought i could just uninstall and reinstall it. However every time I try it still loads up the expanded version with my save games.  I get rid of every file and did a registry cleanup and a system restart but still to no avail. Any one got any idea’s?

Btw I’m running it on vista so each time i have to copy the d3drm.ll file if that makes a difference.  Any help would be greatly appreciated  Smiley
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 06:10:42 PM »

Just delete the Dark Omen folder. This will get rid of all modfiles and reinstall Dark Omen then.

simo001
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 08:27:57 PM »

ive tried but it does not seem to be working, i no longer have the disk, but i got a copy of the internet which has the original files and yet still when i delete the expanded version and then get the new version with the original unmodified files working, it still loads up with the expanded version, ive  near enough tried everything apart from re-formating my os lol 
zombably
Giant Spider

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 04:05:58 PM »

copy from the internet? what do you mean?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 05:40:05 PM by zombably » Logged

Retreat: A Charge in the opposite direction of the enemy.
simo001
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 06:03:26 PM »

i mananged to fix it, i installed it again exactley as i did the other day but this time it seemed to work, i am definitely going to make a copy of the game data files this time before i add another mod lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: