May 02, 2024, 11:56:27 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tournament December  (Read 55538 times)
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2009, 09:31:16 PM »

I have nothing to do on 19th so this is ok.

(hm, time to update player list and voting Cheesy)

Edit:
Wkurwiony, Cirroz and Grend: You have still a vote left.
For rulesets that can be played on different gold values (Fair Omen, DOST) we will decide the money after the voting.

Ceyl: Welcome. You are in.
To all new members: Make sure that you have at least 4 hours of free time. This should be enough to play up to the finals. If you lose earlier you can save some hours Wink.
So Tournament goes from 5pm to 9pm GMT+0. (German: 18-22 Uhr, also vorher Abendessen Wink)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 09:49:47 PM by Ghabry » Logged

Ceyl
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2009, 12:19:01 PM »

So the Tourny will take place on the 19th december? That's in less than one week, when will it be announced which Ruleset is chosen? Smiley
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2009, 12:30:41 PM »

After the registration deadline, should be the 17th December

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2009, 12:31:19 PM »

ok i choose Fair Omen
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2009, 01:38:32 PM »

Unfortunately, I move house on the 19th and doubt my new internet will be up and running, so hopefully next Tournament.
Welcome Ceyl and if u get a chance before the Tournament, cast your eye over this Multiplayer Guide....

http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/ultimate-multiplayer-connection-fixes-t110.0.html

Have Fun All!

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
hari8
Big'un

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2009, 08:13:11 PM »

You're alone in Newcoming the last 2 weeks ;-)
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2009, 02:37:25 AM »

and dont forget to download the map pack (to new members) and if fair omen is the choosen ruleset, to download the mod in http://forum.dark-omen.org/rules-and-standards/fair-omen-after-1aordm-tournament-t569.0.html;msg5006#msg5006 (appears as attached file)

ito maquiesves
Nitrox
Skeleton Archer

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2009, 03:47:11 PM »

If it will be Fair Omen tourny, resign me Wink (i mean if by the votes it will be FO)
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2009, 03:53:53 PM »

hey nitrox come on!!! this fair omen is different from the fair omen last you played.you will like it, with undead you can have good armie as with humans, and now with orc you will have 6 scorpions per regieƧment, 3 trolls, and 3 spiders per regiment.

ito maquiesves
Nitrox
Skeleton Archer

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2009, 03:56:02 PM »

How many times i need to tell you that i will not play FO ?
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2009, 04:15:41 PM »

If it will be Fair Omen tourny, resign me Wink (i mean if by the votes it will be FO)

foch? Tongue

what did they do to you that you are so negative about FO it really ? maybe point them out what you dont like and they'll think about it

damn resigning when your choice didnt win, not cool ;/
Nitrox
Skeleton Archer

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2009, 04:16:56 PM »

Duh it's logical that i dont will play mod that i dont like, it's logical.

I dont like FO because...I dont like it, it's my opinion and i think i will not change it.

And no, it isnt foch.
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2009, 04:25:55 PM »

well i dont like DOSTV5, but if it win ill try it because i just like Dark Omen. but maybe thats just me

and yeah im cool with your opinion i was just asking for reasons that made you not like it, size of regiments ? modified gold cost ? etc just curious

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2009, 06:12:38 PM »

well i know why he i angry, i was present in the battle that made him get angry with the mod, it was betwen him (human) and my brother jeronimo (greenskin). the thing was in the end of battle when my brother had a goblin mage and a few big uns i believe and nitrox a haldbeiders (4 or 5men), i told my brother to atack him with the golbin mage, because it was already win battle 1goblin mage and a few biguns against a few haldbeiders, but my brother just  did the new hit and walk rule (where the mage can cast magic and walk back, but no run) and killed the haldbeiders in slow mode, so the impotence of nitrox made him explode of angry beacuse the haldbeiders didnt fight, just died slowly, i told jeronimo he was a stupid for doing that but ok , past is past.

and nitrox is 14 or 15 years? the actitude he is having to that experience is tipical of his age.

ito maquiesves
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2009, 06:49:59 PM »

Oh and Jeronimo and Itlerion: make sure  that you have two PCs (that can run Dark Omen ^^).

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: