March 28, 2024, 12:19:59 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Download Dark Omen  (Read 74106 times)
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2014, 06:15:01 PM »

Hi and welcome,

I buy mine from ebay but 2 seconds of Googling found loads of sites->

Good luck as haven't tested any of them, however hope to see you on the battlefield soon!

Smiley
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 11:18:57 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Polat
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2014, 01:04:58 AM »

Thanks allot ive seen this before and will try it now... but download seems to be really slow.. btw i used to play online 2 3 years ago so ive seen the new updates and missions excited to play it ! Smiley
illidanstorm
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2015, 11:14:25 AM »

Hello guys, i desperately try to fix the flicker during gameplay in windows 8.1 but it cannot be fixed..i was thinking that the game i downloaded from kickasstorr,has  problem..can u help me initially with a secure doenload of the game that is tested dor windows 8.1??
thanks
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2015, 11:29:07 AM »

Hi and welcome, our 3d fix for Win8 and 7 will only work with decent NVidia and AMD/ATI graphics cards

http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/3d-mode-and-win87-dark-omen-t1164.0.html

Pop into our chat channel for more advice and I can remote in using TeamViewer if needed.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
illidanstorm
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2015, 05:01:02 PM »

ok..i poped into the other chat..but nothing worked..
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2015, 09:04:24 PM »

Download our mods folders and it will solve both your problems but remember to ->

Please locate your Dark Omen folder, such as

C:\Program Files\Dark Omen or C:\Program Files (x86)\Dark Omen

and rename these 2 folders -> PRG_ENG and Save Game to anything like PRG_ENGOrig and Save GameOrig

Then download this goody bag that contains many excellent mods and the paste the 3 new folders into Dark Omen folder

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fnnkq89xdjy75m0/DarkOmenMods.zip[/url]

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Dark Omen\PRG_ENG and right click on EngRel.exe and
Enable the "Run in 640 x 480 Screen Resolution" on the compatibility tab to have a fullscreen window".

On Win8:

Win8 Set 16-bit color on the compatibility tab

On Win7 Set the desktop to 16-bit color.

illidanstorm
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2015, 02:48:40 PM »

Mister administrator,you really cannot imagine how much i love you today  Tongue !!! It works!!!i am so excited  with this game!!!you are really fantastic!!!
illidanstorm
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2015, 02:24:57 PM »

final task admin olly,since i found you online!i try to setup the game into my laptop,but it didnt even start the setup both in normal and in administrator selection.any ideas?
uachakra
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2015, 09:06:55 PM »

Help me please , i download warhammer in zip file , uninstal it than i download your modpack, make all like forum said and run end-rel. Now i have mod icon active but i have trouble i can move my mouse but left click is not working. What i need to do to fix this problem.
Sorry for my poor english
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2015, 10:42:10 PM »

Hello and welcome, try Alt Tab.

Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: