March 19, 2024, 10:12:30 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Download Dark Omen  (Read 74060 times)
Held
Troll

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2009, 06:05:35 PM »

This is by far the best resource site for Dark Omen. I'm so happy I found you guys! Keep it up! Without you, I would be unable to play it on Vista. I had a lot of trouble before on XP and gave it up. Last time I played it flawlessly was on ol' 98, now I'm looking forward so much to play it again, but it's only half the fun without complete sound files and I still didn't find a download for the complete version.

My CD turned into useless crap after a decade, so I need the english speech and music files as well, can someone PM me the link please? Thanks a lot in advance!!

By the way, Dark Omen is now considered Abandonware, so there is no need to fear prosecution for publically posted links. The publisher also doesn't support the game anymore, that's why we all cannot get out damaged CD replaced. I even bought one second-hand for EU 1,- , but it wouldn't work with my DVD drive.

"Charge!"
Held
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 07:00:39 AM »

~~ link removed ~~

you can download the game 100% legal on this site and many others because it is freeware now.
unfortunately, they save space by distributing a 40mb version, ripped off videos, music and speech.
if anyone finds a site that has the speech and music for download, i would be grateful for letting me know.

pointing me to google or such is not welcome Tongue

i also cannot download from any pirate site i tried because most of them are blocked from where i am staying now.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 12:15:23 PM by bembelimen » Logged
gatovaca17
Orc Boy

Jaque Mate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 11:00:38 AM »

I hope my CD would be ok (cd after 11 years... Undecided)

I am able to upload both ENG and SPA versions to Megaupload server.
Since we have proofs that DO is freeware now, I could post links for that purposes, but I NEED the admins permission.
If they agree, I will post links.

Other solution:
 ~~ link removed ~~
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 12:29:17 PM by bembelimen » Logged
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 12:27:39 PM »

Oh and because the program is copyrighted (and we host in Germany) it's not allowed to post links to the download here to the public.

Abandonware is NOT legal, the copyright for the game still exists! That means, that it is not legal to link it in Germany. Call me narrow-minded, but in Germany it is common, that lawyer search the internet for such "copyright violence" and sue the owner of the site (independent if they are related to EA). I bet nobody here can/will donate some million Euro for such a case. So we will remove all hyperlinks, that links to an illegal source as long as EA doesn't declare Dark Omen as free of charge game.

That apply also to links which try to bypass this rule by linking to a forum post which offers illegal links!

Perhaps, if you're interested, you could ask EA/the copyright holder if they will offer the game as free download.

Thank you for your understanding.

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Held
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 01:33:16 PM »

dear admin,
i happen to be an ex game designer dealing with EA and guess what, i did ask one of their producers (coincidentally a german guy) to supply me a copy BUT they don't support it anymore so he kindly rejected.

not supporting it means that the costs of maintaining support are higher than expected sales would recoup, so they just dropped it. they will not and cannot sue anyone who obtains a copy of that game now because its simply not worth it. this is business, copyright is not even the point. the site i posted a link to is french and therefore EU law applies to it, don't you sometimes wonder why other sites in europe offer whole downloads of abandonware? it costs money to extend a copyright, i dont think they spend a dime on it anymore. as far as i know. the DO copyright expired 2007 but i wouldnt bet my ass on it. no publisher will ever declare any product freeware because its additional effort and doesnt contribute anything to their business - so if you want to wait for that, we all might die in the mean time.

anyway, german law allows you to have links to sites who even link to illegal content (although its not the case here) as long as you provide a proper imprint stating that you are not responsible for the content of sites you link to. however, your imprint doesn't state that, so i suggest you fix that as soon as possible. you can find sample imprints provided by several german lawyers online, just google it. alternatively, you can check the imprints of other german websites. its quite common, i really wonder why you take the risk running a forum without it. a lawyer who tries to f***k you up only needs to save a copy of the site containing a link, even its just on for a few minutes, so you will never be safe until you change your imprint. just my two cents.

however, fortunately there are some people on this board who help me out, so there is no need for further discussion. but i think it would be such an improvement to have a section that shows people how to get the game, since its hard to buy a working copy for a modern pc's drives.

i'm not a lawyer myself, so you might want to double-check some of the stuff i posted, but i highly recommend you do that for your own sake. if you need any assistance, just send me a pm, im happy to help out.

anyway i really like your site, great job!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 01:39:51 PM by Held » Logged
Held
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 03:00:59 PM »

i did some research and have to correct myself about some things:

1. copyright expires according to law of a respective country (that means DO is still copyrighted)
2. abandonware is a blurry term and neither legal nor illegal
3. some publishers actually declare stuff freeware

e.g. in france, software is protected for 70 years after release

that implies that abandonware sites hosted in france (and at least two of them offer DO for download) have to ask permission before having a title for download and usually do so. therefore, DO must be freeware since it is available on so many sites hosted in the US or european countries. my guess is that EA authorized those sites but that doesnt mean everybody can offer it for download. it is up to the admin of this website to try and get permission - i think it should be an easy task since the site is really good and EA might like it. definitely worth a try.

last but not least a list of freeware/formerly commercial games (source: wikipedia)

3 in Three (1989),
 a puzzle game for Mac OS by Cliff Johnson

Abe Lincoln Must Die! (2007),
 the fourth part in the Sam & Max episodic series by Telltale Games, released as freeware on November 5, 2007.

Abuse (1996), a side-scrolling shooter.

Adventureland (1978), an adventure game by Scott Adams.

The Adventures of Maddog Williams in the Dungeons of Duridian (1992),
 an adventure game for Atari ST and PC by Game Crafters

The Adventures of Robby Roto! (1981),
an arcade game by Bally Midway.

Akalabeth (1979), a.k.a "Ultima 0",
 a role-playing game by Richard Garriott.

Alien Carnage (1994),
 a.k.a Halloween Harry, a side-scrolling platform game published by Apogee Software.

Allegiance (2000),
 a multiplayer space shooter / RTS by Microsoft Research.

Anacreon: Reconstruction 4021 (1987),
 a strategy dos game by George Moromisato.

Antheads: It Came from the Desert 2 (1990)
 is a adventure game expansion pack to It Came from the Desert released as freeware by the author Cinemaware.

Arctic Adventure (1991),
 a platform game by Apogee Software, re-released as freeware on March 2009.

Area 51 (2005),
 a first person shooter by Midway Games. Its free release was sponsored by the US Air Force.

At the Carnival (1989),
 puzzle game for Apple Macintosh and MS-DOS by Cliff Johnson

Battle Chess (1988),
 declared freeware in 1994 to celebrate the success of its successor, Battle Chess II.

Battlecruiser 3000AD (1996),
 a space simulator by Derek Smart.

Battlecruiser Millennium (2003),
 a space simulator by Derek Smart.

BC Kid (1992),
 a platform game by Factor 5.

BC Racers (1993),
 a racing game by Core Design.

Beneath a Steel Sky (1994),
 an adventure game by Revolution Software, released to support the ScummVM Project.

Beyond the Titanic (1986),
 a text adventure game by Apogee Software, re-released as freeware in March 1998.

Beyond Castle Wolfenstein (1984),
 a stealth game by Muse Software

Bio Menace (1993),
 a side-scrolling platform game by Apogee Software, released as freeware in December 2005.

Blades of Exile (1997),
 a role-playing game for Apple Macintosh and Windows by Jeff Vogel of Spiderweb Software.

Boppin' (1994),
 a puzzle game published by Apogee Software, released as freeware in 2005.

Castle of the Winds (1989),
 a tile-based RPG for Windows 3.x, written by SaadaSoft.

Castle Infinity (1996),
an MMOG by Starwave.

Caves of Thor (1989),
 a maze game by Apogee Software.

Championship Manager: Season 01/02 (2001)
 a soccer management game by Sports Interactive and Eidos

Clonk Endeavour (2004),
 an action strategy game by RedWolf Design released as freeware on 19 May 2008.

Clyde's Adventure (1992),
 a platform game DOS game by Moonlite Software.

Clyde's Revenge (1995),
 a platform game DOS game by Moonlite Software.

Command & Conquer (1995),
 a real-time strategy game by Westwood Studios.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert (1996),
 a real-time strategy game by Westwood Studios. Made freeware in 2008 to promote the release of Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3.[1]

Cybersphere (1996),
arcade game for DOS and Amiga by Clay Hellman.

Dark Ages (1991),
a platform game by Apogee Software. Re-released as freeware on March 2009.

Dark Sun: Shattered Lands (1993),
 a computer role-playing game by SSI available on the "Dark Sun Online: The Age of Heroes" site, which is an unfinished remake of the original Dark Sun Online: Crimson Sands.

Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager (1993),
 a computer role-playing game by SSI available on the "Dark Sun Online: The Age of Heroes" site, which is an unfinished remake of the original Dark Sun Online: Crimson Sands.

Defender of the Crown (1986),
a strategy game by Cinemaware.

Dink Smallwood (1997),
 an RPG by RTsoft, released as freeware on 17 October 1999.

The Elder Scrolls: Arena (1994),
a role-playing game by Bethesda Softworks, floppy disk version released as freeware in 2004 to mark the 10th anniversary of the TES series, and as publicity release prior to the 4th installment, Oblivion.

The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall (1996),
 a role-playing game by Bethesda Softworks and sequel to the aforementioned Arena, was released as freeware on July 9, 2009, to mark the 15th anniversary of the TES series.

Elite (1984),
 space trading game by Acornsoft, freeware release in 1999 courtesy of game developer Ian Bell.

Elite + (1991),
 space trading game by Acornsoft, freeware release in 1999 courtesy of game developer Ian Bell.

Enemy Nations (1997),
 a real-time strategy by Windward Studios.

F.E.A.R. Combat (2006),
 the multiplayer portion of F.E.A.R., by Monolith Productions.

Fish Fillets (1998),
 a puzzle game by Altar Games which was released under the GPL in 2002. Subsequently the Fish Fillets NG project has recoded the engine to enable multi-platform release.

Flight of the Amazon Queen (1995),
 an adventure game by Interactive Binary Illusions, released to support the ScummVM Project.

The Fool's Errand (1987),
 a puzzle game by Cliff Johnson

Full Spectrum Warrior (2004),
a tactical shooter by Pandemic Studios released as a free ad-supported download as of September 29, 2008.

Glider and Glider PRO.

God of Thunder,
 a puzzle game by Adept Software.

Grand Theft Auto (1998),
 by Rockstar Games, released as registerware freeware.

Grand Theft Auto 2 (1999),
 by Rockstar Games, released as registerware freeware.

Gridlee (1983)
 is an arcade game by Videa.

Ground Control (2000),
 a futuristic real-time tactics game produced by Massive Entertainment, registerware freeware released on July 1, 2004 to serve as promotion for its sequel, Ground Control II: Operation Exodus.

Hardwired (a pre-release version of Red Zone) (1994),
 a shooter by Zyrinx for the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis.

Heros: The Sanguine Seven (1993)
 released free by the author in 2005.

Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe (1999),
 a game by Illusion Softworks, released as freeware to serve as promotion for its sequel, Hidden & Dangerous 2.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (1984),
 a game by Infocom, made publicly available as a web-based game by the BBC.

Infantry (1999),
a 2D MMORPG similar to PlanetSide. Released as freeware in 2007.

Iron Seed (1994),
a real-time strategy game released as freeware by the author to promote Iron Seed 2.

It Came From The Desert (1989),
 an adventure game released as freeware by the author Cinemaware.

Jetpack (1993),
 a platform game by Adept Software.

Katakis (1987),
an Amiga side-scrolling shoot-em-up arcade game by Factor 5.

Ken's Labyrinth (1993),
a first-person shooter by Ken Silverman.

Kiloblaster (1992),
 a game by Epic MegaGames, released as freeware on 4 August 2008.

King of Chicago (1987),
 an action, adventure, and strategy game by Cinemaware.

Kroz (1987),
an action game by Apogee Software. Re-released as freeware on March 2009.

Kye (1992),
a puzzle game by Colin Garbutt.

Lode Runner Online: Mad Monks' Revenge,
a side-scrolling arcade game by Sierra Entertainment, based on the concept presented by the classic game Lode Runner (malfunctions on Win2000, WinXP and greater).

Lure of the Temptress (1992),
 an adventure game by Revolution Software.

Mad TV (1991),
a management simulation game by Rainbow Arts.

Major Stryker (1993),
a scrolling-shooter game by Apogee Software, released as freeware on March 2006.

Marathon Trilogy,
a series of first-person shooters by Bungie.

Monuments of Mars (1990),

Mechwarrior 4 (2000)
has been announced to soon be released as freeware by battletech.com to commemorate the Battletech series' 25th anniversary.

No Gravity (1998),
 a Space combat simulator game by Realtech VR.

One Must Fall: 2097 (1994),
a fighting game by Diversions Entertainment, declared freeware on February 10, 1999.

onEscapee (1997),
an action-adventure game by Invictus Games, Ltd., released as freeware on January 26, 2006.

Pharaoh's Tomb (1990),

Purge (video game) (2003),
a Windows online first-person shooter game by Freeform Interactive.

Railroad Tycoon Deluxe (1993),
a business simulator by MicroProse.

Riftspace (2000)
by Starwraith 3D Games, a space mercenary simulation built after the ideologies of Elite.

Rise and Fall: Civilizations at War (2006),
a real-time strategy/third-person shooter by Stainless Steel Studios and Midway Games. Re-released as ad-supported freeware, sponsored by the US Air Force.

Rocket Ranger (1988),
action game by Cinemaware

R-Type (1987),
 a side-scrolling shoot-em-up arcade game. The Amiga version (1989) is freely downloadable at Factor 5's website.

Savage: The Battle for Newerth (2004),
a blend of FPS and RTS gameplay by S2 Games.

Savage 2: A Tortured Soul (2008),
the sequel to Savage: The Battle for Newerth, re-released as freeware December 9, 2008.

S.D.I (1987),
an action adventure game by Cinemaware.

Shadowbane (2003),
a fantasy MMORPG by Ubisoft, released as freeware in 2006.

SimCity (1989),
 a City-building game, was released under the GPLv3 for the One Laptop per Child project, and as Micropolis to the general public (the original title of the game).

SkyRoads (1993),
a platform puzzle game by Bluemoon Interactive.

Spheres of Chaos (1992),
a shooter game by Iain McLeod, released as freeware in October 2007.

Star Control II (1992),
an adventure/action game mix released under the GPL by Toys For Bob under its subtitle The Ur-Quan Masters ten years later.

Stargunner (1996)
is a scrolling shooter by Apogee Software, released as freeware in 2005.

Starsiege: Tribes (1998),
a first-person shooter by Dynamix/Sierra On-Line, released as freeware in May 2004 as publicity for the release of Tribes: Vengeance.

Star Wraith II (2000)
by Starwraith 3D Games, a space military simulation game, released as freeware as a publicity stunt for its successor, Star Wraith III: Shadows of Orion.

Star Wraith III: Shadows of Orion (2000)
by Starwraith 3D Games, a space military simulation featuring multiplayer capabilities.

Star Wraith IV: Reviction (2000)
 by Starwraith 3D Games, the sequel to Star Wraith III and has a similar concept.

SubSpace (1997),
a 2D top-down space shooter game with massive multiplayer capabilities originally released by Virgin Interactive

The Suffering (2005),
an horror third/first person shooter developed by Surreal Software and published by Midway Games. It has been released free but ad-supported in September 2008.

Supaplex (1991),
a Boulder Dash-like puzzle game by Michael Stopp and Philip Jespersen.

Supernova (1987)
 is a text adventure game by Apogee Software, re-released as freeware in March 1998.

Super ZZT (1992)
is a MS-DOS game by Tim Sweeney and Allen Pilgrim.

S.W.I.N.E. (2001),
a real-time tactics game by StormRegion, released as freeware (S.W.I.N.E. Free Christmas Edition) in 2005.

Telengard (1982),
dungeon crawl computer game by Daniel Lawrence.

TerraFire (1997),
action game computer game by ORT Software.

Titans of Steel: Warring Suns (2003),
a Battletech-style turn based strategy game released free on February 14, 2008.

Traffic Department 2192 (1994),
 a top-down shooter by Epic MegaGames, released as freeware by its author, John Pallett-Plowright, in 2007.

Treasure Island Dizzy (1987),
a puzzle game by Oliver twins.

Tribes 2 (2001),
a first-person shooter by Dynamix/Sierra On-Line, free download release in 2004 as publicity for the release of Tribes: Vengeance.

Trivia Whiz (1988),
a trivia game by Apogee Software.

Turboraketti II (1993),
an Amiga cavern-flying game by Heikki Kosola.

Tyrian/Tyrian 2.0/Tyrian 2000 (1995, 1996, 1999),
 a space shooter by Epic MegaGames, released as freeware by its author, Jason Emery, in 2004.

Universal Combat (2004),
 a space simulator by Derek Smart, released as freeware on January 2, 2008.

Vantage Master Online (1998),
a tactical RPG by Nihon Falcom, released as freeware in 2002.

Wild Metal Country (1999),
by Rockstar Games, released as registerware freeware in 2004.

Wings (1990),
a flying game by Cinemaware.

Wings (1996),
 a cavern-flying game by Miika Virpioja.

Word Whiz (1988),
a trivia game by Apogee Software.

Xargon (1993),
a platform game by Epic MegaGames, released as freeware on 4 August 2008.

Xenophage: Alien Bloodsport (1995),
a fighting game by Argo Games/Apogee Software, released as freeware in 2006.

Zero Tolerance (1994),
a Sega Mega Drive/Genesis first person shooter game by Technopop.

ZZT (1991)
by Epic Megagames.

unfortunately, Dark Omen is not in that list but it might just be incomplete

« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 03:13:14 PM by Held » Logged
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 04:09:45 PM »

I split this post and made it sticky, I hope this is ok for you.

I just wanna comment one paragraph:

anyway, german law allows you to have links to sites who even link to illegal content (although its not the case here) as long as you provide a proper imprint stating that you are not responsible for the content of sites you link to. however, your imprint doesn't state that, so i suggest you fix that as soon as possible. you can find sample imprints provided by several german lawyers online, just google it. alternatively, you can check the imprints of other german websites. its quite common, i really wonder why you take the risk running a forum without it. a lawyer who tries to f***k you up only needs to save a copy of the site containing a link, even its just on for a few minutes, so you will never be safe until you change your imprint. just my two cents.

In (I think) 1998 the first internet issues came to court. The first adjudication said something like: "You're not responsible for linked content, if you disclaim the responsibility for it" (not exact the 1:1 translation, but something like that). But then the first pages start to link to illegal stuff and write a disclaimer where they are not responsible for it. (I think you see the potential for criminal). So in 1999 the district court in Hamburg "improved" this clause:

You're not responsible if:

1. you didn't know about the copyright violence or
2. immediately remove the content, when you see it.

(Again it's not a legal translation, only for understanding)

So I'm fully responsible for the stuff you linked here in the forum, equal if I have a disclaimer or not.That's the reason, why we will delete all links to illegal download sources.

To you 2nd post: In Germany the copyright (called "Urheberrecht") is effective till the owner dies+70 years.

therefore, DO must be freeware since it is available on so many sites hosted in the US or european countries.

or they violate the law Smiley

it is up to the admin of this website to try and get permission - i think it should be an easy task since the site is really good and EA might like it. definitely worth a try.

Could be a possibility, if someone would write me a nice English text, I would send them the request.

I hope this shows, why we have to be that strict with foreign content.

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
tovertrut
Mummy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 01:27:53 AM »

i think it is great that people are trying to find ways to get a copy of dark omen for download here since many people have lost or broken their cd's over the years.

a few things confuse me tho...

first of all i had heard about copyright lasting 70years in music i think,but never anywhere else and it just doesnt make sence to me,i checked and their copyright goes to 2009 if after that their copyright expires and they dont repay to extend it then how can they have 70years of copyright...this doesnt seem how copyright works,after ur copyright expires u have lost copyright...seems logic to me :s

the next part is:i was under the impression that there was supposed to be a multiplayer update for this game by the developers but they went broke or out of buisnes so they never made it,how can a non existing company(if it went broke)have copyright to something or sew someone?

having said this the last proposal of asking EA(i assume must be copyrightholders?)for permission could never hurt.
and is probably the best idea so far as it leaves bembelimens mind at ease.i think if asked nicely we would probably get permission,what should they care.

ps:can someone explain more about these 70 years of copyright claim? because this just doesnt make sence to me if u have copyright for 10 years and u dont extend ur copyright after it ur product can no longer be protected by copyright,this just common sense.copyright cant continue after ur copyright claim expired,if it can why would anyone ever extend his copyright.do we not have a lawyer in this community who can tell more about this? because after 2009 do copyright expires and it should become freeware/abandonware.
if not there are some laws that realy need changing
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 07:35:11 PM »

I tire of the "legal/illegal" debates, none of us truely know and we simply don't want to jeopordise any of our modding/community efforts by attracting any potential unnecessary risks by posting links to downloads, that can be so easily Googled -please respect our choice.

Fans have always found ways to get Dark Omen, ideally from Ebay and elsewhere and i wish that your "recommended" site link, offered it with Full Speech and movies, maybe that's your best bet to write to them and not EA to raise any Legal issues on our behalf.

However, i will add that i am in contact with the original Dark Omen Producer/Programmer Jeff Gamon, after sending all original developers at Mindscape/EA a letter of thanks for 10 years great gameplay (to celebrate Dark Omen's 10th Anniversary), to which i greatfully received emails back, thanking us and crucially that he very much doubted the release of any Source code from EA but kindly offered his assistance to further our community's Mods.

Luckily thanks to our fantastic Mod team we have accomplished alot-

1) All original 28 Maps into Multiplayer
2) New Single player and Online Campaigns
3) Deploy upto 39 units in total 19v19 or 25v14 combinations etc..
4) New Units and Armies
5) Unit/Sprite Editors
6) Unit/Stats Editors
7) Audio Convertors
8 ) Blender 3D model Convertors for maps and Scenary
9) Map Text and BTB Editors -to allow future new custom maps
10)XP/Vista Game and Online Fixes and even Full 3d Mode

etc..

so I doubt EA will cooperate in terms of copyright and I personally wouldn't like to attract any unwanted attention by writing to them, so a few rare members can play with speech files, as they can't obtain it anywhere else for various other reasons.

Smiley

« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 10:19:49 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
igger
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 03:05:09 PM »

Olly the place I 'got' the file from has all the speech and movies (Hand of Nagash etc).

PS3 ID: PegasusWarrior
will you add if you message me.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 09:11:29 PM »

thats nice,

but in this particular instance Held wasn't able to Access any of those (yours included) other sites that contain full versions, due to Chinese Firewall Restrictions. Hence his need for his only accessible site to host a full version.

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Godwarlock
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2012, 04:00:11 PM »

Hello everyone. I'm from Russia, my name is Sergey. Where can I download Dark Omen, to be washed down to it modifications that appear here. I would be grateful in advance.
kilowic
Mummy

Iron Fist

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2012, 11:47:22 AM »

Type in google "Dark omen xp/win 7 torrent"

My GameRanger info:
ID: 1713251
kilowic

I PLAY FAIR OMEN MOD
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 04:57:05 PM »

you need utorrent

that is the game in "virgin" mod = original game

then you need map pack

and then make a back up of entire game, because balancing mods, used in diferents ways (tournament, conquest days or friendly games) to be installed requires to overwrite original game files, so, if you want  to get all clean, and recover the "normal game" you just copy all the back up and paste into dark omen folder  Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 11:16:17 PM by olly » Logged

ito maquiesves
Polat
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2014, 02:19:05 AM »

where can i download it ? piratebay dont have it ?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: