April 23, 2024, 07:03:56 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Conquest 1st Game Chat Room  (Read 125920 times)
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: June 17, 2009, 07:24:29 AM »

nice one Cholio, its more like "private" chronicles, interesting from another side.
i felt it unfinished, and didnt udnerstand some things (lol) but anyway its very nice.

p.s. Flak i think we need to have some like "general" armies at conquest. i think it will be a nice idea to create some leader for each nation (like hero) i think it will be great.
or othwerwise we might simply make 1 MAIN army as 6k from the start or w/e but its more boring.

p.p.s. Cholio and Malus: since you're like to use standard ingame avatars u might fidn itnerestign this post:
http://forum.dark-omen.org/website-related/the-size-of-your-avatar-t400.0.html

// edit by bembelimen:I updated the url to the "avatar topic"
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 01:06:07 PM by bembelimen, Reason: Edited url » Logged

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 17, 2009, 09:44:05 AM »

i also made some map correction over there (changed colours of depot and capitols). i think now its much easier to find your on enemy' depot
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_KTmLzyDSnVU/Sjir4rt20DI/AAAAAAAAACM/Vu2neGzz3Gw/turn8o1.PNG

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Nitrox
Skeleton Archer

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 17, 2009, 11:06:16 AM »

Ok.... I'm wrote it on night :

103 Years after Sigmar - Late autumn - the general camp of da Goblins, Erengrad.

The Big Shamana Shork was thinking about da big battles of the goblins in near future. He was watching, the fire in a campfire, it's like that he see future in that fire, or maybe he eat to much magic mushrooms? Now, some da small goblins give him a letter about attacked possition by Orcs and da Allies. Big shamana has been angry and ya killed the messenger! Ya, da shamana killed him, he eat too much mushrooms, but...Da goblin boyz can't talk him to  stop eat it, or we too be killed!

In next day, da big shamana give the new messenger letter and send him to a small army, their big shamana boss is a Valdar, a friend of our shaman...Or maybe a enemy? No, no it's da friend ya, ya! Friend. So messenger go with that message. Next, he need to go to our second army...Ya da second, where is my friedns, or maybe they are now dead? Ah! I'm dont da know it, da big shamana is very angry now, he can explode in some hour. The defend has been destroyed, our armies have retreated. When they da come to da capitol, Da Big Shaman has exploded! His friend shamans has been dead in battle! He order to kill that armies, for retreat from battle. I'm the one who do it, ya ! I'm the one from them hahaha.

Now he talked about a danger in east, in da eastern mountains there is a mystic vampire, ya! He say it, mystic vampire! He dont gonna watch, that we are growing in a da biggest army ! We need to kill them first! On South and West there's is orcs, allied units with that elves! And da humans, who fight for moneys, or something like that dont listen to big shamana very good. Now he want to make peace with da allied and mercenary armies, and make alliance with da big orc boyz! But I'm only a Big Shamana guard, can't talk with him if i'm dont want to be killed ya...
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2009, 11:59:31 AM »

i think some1 should add these chronicles to the Sumamry Smiley
nice, nice

i wonder how hard it would be for me to chronicle as a vampire but i will try. so Flak, now you're responsible for elven chronicles, hehe

btw i was just wonderign about some stats and suddenly noticed that dwarf actually have almost the same stats (except MS, IT & LS) as a light grail knights, which made me to WTF mode. how do u think why they suck so much with such superiour stats?

Nitrox
Skeleton Archer

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 17, 2009, 12:04:32 PM »

i wonder how hard it would be for me to chronicle as a vampire but i will try. so Flak, now you're responsible for elven chronicles, hehe

It's for fun, isnt it Smiley? So it dont need to be similiar to a all Vampires Chronicles, in my opinion ofc Wink.
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: June 17, 2009, 01:01:26 PM »

btw i was just wonderign about some stats and suddenly noticed that dwarf actually have almost the same stats (except MS, IT & LS) as a light grail knights, which made me to WTF mode. how do u think why they suck so much with such superiour stats?

That's the reason why I used dwarfs instead of elves in the last tournament (watch the video). They have really great skills and a better leadership (better for fighting grails). But the video also shows, why they sometimes suck...if your opponent has quick regiments, they can walk around them.

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: June 17, 2009, 06:04:44 PM »

cool chronicles very well made

Ill be the elven chronicler from now on  Smiley but i will let your opening stand cz i like it

I have used dwarf infantry alot lately and trust me they will not win any battles for you, if they are not supported by a stronger regiment they have a hard time defeating anybody even ghouls, the higher movement and Initiative of the elven infantry means that they perform alot better.

Stats is one thing, battlefield performance another lol i had great faith in the dwarf infantry at first as well but not anymore.

I did consider making a Leader Unit but it would be targeted too much i think, so i didnt make any but maybe an idea for the future

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 17, 2009, 07:20:58 PM »

corrected map link
quality is very bad i have v good quality at my work

btw flak, are u agree that 2 treeman is a max? will u change your army then?

also, is it possible to use my fire catapuitls with grail now?

GM, yes 2 treemen is max, yes scull and BGK can fight togeather
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 10:10:10 AM by Flak » Logged

Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 18, 2009, 05:57:29 PM »

Studying the map, I see that several territories are non-contiguous. Should there perhaps be a rule that an army in a region cut off from the capital or a depot can't reinforce? Would add some additional tactical depth to the campaign.

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: June 18, 2009, 06:57:14 PM »

I did consider a rule that if a territory lost connection to the capitol or depot with an army that it would become neutral

Alavet there must have been a fault on the map you recived because the one i send never had that many depots and not in so many odd places either but i will convert the game map to have the new markers soon

I have removed my 3rd Treeman
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 07:05:16 PM by Flak » Logged

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 18, 2009, 09:19:30 PM »

fast note about goblins:
1) maybe increase LS for goblins for 1 OR allow them to use lvl2 units (with 7k armies).
our battle showed weakness of goblins against scarefull UD, i advice you to change situation fast, untill our future 2 battles. mayeb allow them Unique units for free.. it will be a nice idea...

2) i forgot thing i wanted to say but wil ladd it up tomorrow

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 19, 2009, 08:39:44 AM »

btw, flak, please create section of "art" (for cronicles) and/or/ screenshot section. i have bunch of screenshots from yesterday fight, and i think we might populate screenshot of conquest with special delicious shots, not only section "battle" screenshots..

below my literature freaxy opus

Interlude

the 7th cycle of 206 tsynade; 305 tsynades untill Decomposition cycle (104 after Sigmar, Spring)

fon Kleglsh, Vampire of third circle, Northen wastes

...This night was long, as usually at these cold places. Sometimes i envy these dull peaces of meat, ghouls - they hardly ever feel this freezy wind... Luckily there was enough blood to warm up.
What goblins found there? Their shaman didnt answered before death, and now he hardly ever walking, - usual effect of fast ressurection.
Sadly that i most possibly willn't understand him when he will be able to speak - by this moment brains will be almost fully rotten.
We should conquire this land pretty fast. Goblins doesnt seems to be a real danger - they scare off by zombies running to them. This battle was boring, but now i got enough food for ghouls.
 After finishing with gobbos we should take over Elves. These arrogant nonentities raising their heads, and might become to the real danger if we willn't stop them - we need more forces before taking final battle. I ordered to destroy any trees over our path - maybe it will get some troubles to the Treemen, who knows..
I'm watching zombies carrying dead corpses to the cart, which means that settlement totally cleared. We should move on, there is a lot of things we need to do during this cycle..

p.s. by my system cycle is aprox 100 days; tsynade is about 4 years of human year.
 current year is 826 by human year; at 2046hy there will be apocalypsis where all deads will get alive at all the world and UD will became the only leavign creatures.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 08:50:41 AM by alavet » Logged

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: June 19, 2009, 03:04:01 PM »

i will spice up the goblins and post the update asap

and here we go
* conquestv27.zip (11.14 KB - downloaded 301 times.)

Goblin Inf and Archers are all lvl 2 and LD 7
Spiders and Scorpions are 2 and higher cost and only 2 of each allowed as spose to 3 before

Horde and Swam remains UU
Horde has LD8

* conquestv27.zip (11.14 KB - downloaded 301 times.)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 12:52:33 PM by Flak » Logged

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 19, 2009, 05:35:29 PM »

be aware u didnt overpoveered them. i only had 680 left after the battle & refillig so they aint verry much weak

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: June 19, 2009, 07:04:26 PM »

when i had a battle with vampires vs goblins i hardly had any loses Shocked

Vampire
Black Grail
Wights
Screaming Skull Catapult
Ghoul
Ghoul
Ghoul
Zombies
Zombies

wight zombies btw
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 07:19:12 PM by Flak » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: