March 29, 2024, 02:29:40 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Bad Menu situation  (Read 1908 times)
USSRname
Troll

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2020, 02:17:05 PM »

Hello,

I recently installed Warhammer: Dark Omen, which was a game i absolutely loved when i was a kid.

I followed the guide best i could and also used the mod pack registry files. And disabled antivirus. Yet my game colors are all wrong or black. (As seen in attached file)

Did i miss something obvious?

Running Win10, Radeon RX 5600 XT

* do.PNG (395.1 KB, 653x520 - viewed 365 times.)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 02:46:49 PM by USSRname » Logged
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 04:44:14 PM »

Hi and welcome,

I see you tried the registry fixes in the downloaded mod pack but double click on the virtual store one again.

Can remote in via Teamviewer to diagnose further and can you confirm you are using a UK cd version? Otherwise please post screenshots of the 5 steps of the guide.

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
USSRname
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 11:14:36 PM »

Helly Olly, thanks for the reply.

I managed to get it running fine by using the latest version of dgVoodoo, and among the 4 .exe's in my PRG_ENG folder, only launching 2 of them works. (EngRelManuallyDeploy19v19.exe + EngRelNo3d.exe)

Launching the game through the EngRel 3d Fix &Extreme Camera zoom & Overhead Map.exe or EngRel.exe still gives the same error.

* 123.PNG (13.75 KB, 507x244 - viewed 340 times.)
USSRname
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2020, 09:13:00 AM »

Okay, after a computer restart it no longer works. This blows my mind. Grin
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2020, 11:50:23 AM »

Agreed does seem like its got itself in a bit of a mess. Message me your Teamviewer ID and suitable time and I will remote in and start from fresh.

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: