April 25, 2024, 01:10:28 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP! CD missing error  (Read 5724 times)
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2021, 12:18:25 AM »

Can you confirm you have UAC User Account Control turned off and have rebooted and if your account is an administrator. Again far easier to remote in via Teamveiwer to check than to keep asking questions. Are you using Windows 10?

Also check if Users has Full Permission & Modify on the Dark Omen folder by right clicking -> Properties -> Security

C:\Program Files (x86)\Dark Omen\
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 12:38:58 AM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
uk_john
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2021, 04:12:38 PM »

Can you confirm you have UAC User Account Control turned off and have rebooted and if your account is an administrator. Again far easier to remote in via Teamveiwer to check than to keep asking questions. Are you using Windows 10?

Also check if Users has Full Permission & Modify on the Dark Omen folder by right clicking -> Properties -> Security

C:\Program Files (x86)\Dark Omen\

Assume everything you want me to do i've already done. As that has been the case, just as with the above. I have a choice of entering the data manually, or just giving up on playing the game...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: