March 29, 2024, 11:10:42 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Followed all steps but.....  (Read 2758 times)
Solomonblane
Troll

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2020, 10:16:02 PM »

Hi please help!! Followed all steps and completed the install then when I open the game using advised steps it opens in a tiny square box in the top left hand corner!!! What can I do to resolve??
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 10:49:25 PM »

Hi and welcome, the guide suggests you install the registry fixes. Please confirm with screenshots that you have followed the steps, if you have already tried the registry fixes.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Solomonblane
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 10:57:24 PM »

Hi yes double clicked like instructed and installed am away from laptop at the minute will send screen shots tomorrow! Anything I can try?
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 10:59:20 PM »

Yep check your antivirus isn't blocking the dark patch.dll or the dgvoodoo2 control panel. The guide also states to check your are starting the game from the new PRG_ENG folder within your Dark Omen but I'm not going to repeat every step. Have you watched the video guide?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 11:10:43 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Solomonblane
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 11:05:48 PM »

Hi yes I have watched the video guide and followed it word for word the only thing I haven’t tried is the blocking antivirus!? And i am starting it from the new eng folder thanks for your help will try Tommorow if doesn’t work will pm you!

Many thanks
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 11:13:13 PM »

Cool, let me know. It will be worth it once you are happily playing. Also confirm your version of windows and if we need to repeat each step of the guide, then I usually remote in using Teamviewer 11, only to discover they have missed a vital step etc. There hasn't been a single case in the last 12 years that I haven't fixed, as it's never the computer so keep the faith, hehe.

Smiley
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 12:18:54 AM by olly » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: