March 28, 2024, 07:18:29 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DO "Fixes" Question  (Read 3553 times)
RopeDrink
Orc Boy

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2016, 06:45:57 AM »

Hey there,

Just tried everything in Olly's Fix Sticky and happy to say it all worked... Graphically, anyway. My problem is that once in a battle, the game will not recognize the keyboard (eg. ESC doesn't open the menu, arrows/mouse cannot zoom in/out) meaning it is stuck 100% zoomed in and cannot change angles, or even pause the game.

Any idea what may be causing this?
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 09:18:14 AM »

A reboot always fixes it for me and make sure you have User Account Control Turned Off.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
RopeDrink
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 02:08:53 PM »

Thanks, will keep it in mind. Is there definitely no way to play this way on something larger than 640x480? I think that remains my only other gripe about the game with that setup. Regardless of the answer, good job with the fixes Smiley
cuthalion
Campaign Creator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 05:17:19 PM »

Keyboard problem occurs to me every time in the following scenario:
1. Run DO.
2. Before you get to the main menu, there are some tray notifications or crap like that: like "640x480 is not proper resolution for the monitor" etc...If I click such notifications before I get uto game main menu, keyboard does not work for me during missions. I dont know how to explain this, but at least I know how to avoid this: do not click notifications.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: