March 29, 2024, 01:29:05 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Grafik Probleme / Graphic problems  (Read 2552 times)
Nastert
Troll

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2016, 08:26:42 PM »

Hallo,

ich habe das Spiel installiert es läuft auch soweit und startet. ich kann auch in die Missionen aber leider ist das Bild ca in der mitte gespiegelt und flackert Lila.
Weder mit der Nvidia noch mit der Intel Grafikkarte läuft es. Benutze Windows 10. Hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen.

LG

Hello, i hope you can help me.
I Have some graphic trouble in my game. It starts normaly i can play campain, too. But my Display is mirroed in the middle and it flickers much in purple. I have tried with Nvidia or Intel Graphic. I hope you can help me. I use windows 10
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 10:10:07 PM »

The flickering purple is because you haven't set 16bit colour on the new EngRel.exe from the new Mods PRG_ENG folder and run as Admin incase you have User Account control on.

**UPDATE**

I remoted in via Teamviewer and found Dark Omen hadn't been installed in English (Step1 ), so we reinstalled and everything works fine

Smiley
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 08:11:57 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: