March 28, 2024, 09:48:08 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dark Omen Expanded  (Read 44018 times)
Grend

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2010, 01:31:30 PM »

Good. I`ve decided to make this project more public TODAY, so anyone interested can join the DOE hamachi channel, and then I`ll make available a beta download for those interested in testing it out this evening!

There will be some rules of course:
-No redistribution of files
-Please ask before using DOE files in your own projects
-Posting pictures or videos of your battles is mandatory! Tongue

The Channel is: darkomenexpanded
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 02:00:55 PM by Grend » Logged

On vacation
Subscan
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2010, 11:19:29 AM »

Hey guys,
you have done an amazing job with the DE campaign!
Hiwever, I have one major problem. Maybe it's a bug, I don't know, but in the Ogre mission in the old forest, the game doesn't end, although i killed all ogres. I've waited forever, but still nothing happens.
So do you know what is going on?
Grend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2010, 08:14:00 AM »

That probably means I messed up somehow! Didnt really test the sp missions as it was just a quick addition to show sprites. MAY begin over making it proper. the reason ofre mission prob dont work is that game crashing scrap catapult ed disabled, meaning you never will kill all enemies. My bad

On vacation
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2010, 09:36:25 AM »

recently i installed DO at my laptop and it worked on best graphic perfectly w/o flickering (at Windows 7 with d3ll)

so i finished first 6 missions within 30 minutes and was happy to play more but then cannon died and i was sad. anyway im open now for re-pkay campaing and would be happy to see this stuff.

could you pls share where to dl it?

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Subscan
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2010, 12:18:22 PM »

ok,
what a pity :-(
but I really hope you get this fixed! the campaign is a lot of fun, and i'd love to see more of it!
Grend

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2010, 10:30:49 AM »

I liked making the missions so that is probably what Ill be looking into fixing I Get back from my vacation!

On vacation
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2010, 10:02:32 AM »

i finished standard DO campaing recently and tried Expanded one.
Ive got a bug at mission where Fire mage joins you (necromancer). There is appearing some wolf regiments but they dont have banner. They attack me but dont deal damage and you cant attack them as well. After they charge they move through my army and moving aroudn and charge again.

very strange

somehow one of such regiment is died eventually. the second one i didnt noticed cause i had to go and turned off PC. but still very strange.

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2010, 11:45:38 PM »

i have seen this kinda glitch before in my own testing,
in my case it was due to a zombie regiment who was spose to be raised from the ground and if one of them zombie regiments dont have a zombie sprite as the leader they become a bannerless regiment who behaves in the way you describe alavet

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
Grend

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2010, 07:50:29 PM »

I know, just charge at them

On vacation
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: