April 25, 2024, 12:53:24 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Conquest Battleground  (Read 115620 times)
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2009, 08:19:46 PM »

you made your moves first so you attack VC1, 2 armies cannot pass eacother
but if you prefer you can make a multi defense of you depot

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2009, 08:30:23 PM »

hmmmmmmm. k.

I change my Move Commands:
EA1 Moves from 2-9-E to 2-1-F and attacks Nitrox
So I just attack nitrox before he can move...

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2009, 09:06:06 PM »

i dont get it. i think your move gharby makes no sense. or its not stated in rules.

in my opinion in this battle between 2-9-E & 2-1-F if any side win it will process to this territory, either  2-9-E ifu win or 2-1-F if Nitrox win.

you cant just "defend it on the border". if any army win, it process futher to the land (if army wants to). sometimes u will jsut defend some land and not process futher, if you want to safe some "move" points for the next turn.

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2009, 09:14:08 PM »

ok how about we solve it this way, if Nitrox wins in 2-1-F then he may attempt to attack 2-9-E

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2009, 09:17:17 PM »

ah oh ive just noticed that gharby is able to defend it with 2 armies... uhm.. i dont know how to solve it. i mean, if double defence allowed, (=2 attacks per turn with one army) then how to decide when it iwll be double defence or not... really wired - we need think about it.. need something like initiatie for that case.

i agree with flak if double defence allowed then we should allow nitrox to perfom double attack, but rules not very good in that case...

does any1 know some sites or 3rd parties which might get random figures for us to decide initiative each turn?

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2009, 09:20:59 PM »

i think we will just have to do is this way, nitrox will counter-attack ghabry's depot if he wins first battle

NOTE: I am out sunday but if WHF will make his moves i will update the map tonight
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 08:26:18 AM by Flak » Logged

warhammerfreak
Greatsword

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2009, 10:43:26 AM »

Sorry I posted this late.

WHF ORC ORDERS

diplomatics
ask alliance with sipax

moves

Army 1 from:2-10c to 1-9c
Army 2 from:4-9b  to 2-10c (to defend vs Flaks army)
Army 3 from:2-11c to 2-10c (to defend vs Flaks army, this one fights second

"Did you know that there are those days that  even my lucky underpants with spacerockets won't help." "Then u did everything that was in your power ."
sipax
Campaign Creator

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2009, 11:01:29 AM »

Diplomacy (update)
Accept alliance with Alavet & Warhammerfreak (green ally) to make battlefield balanced.

- -
Urblab Rotgut: "My name's Urblab Rotgut."
Morgan Bernhardt: "That's your problem"
- -
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2009, 05:38:32 PM »

TURN4, Orders 3-6

Orders
*3rd Battles
*4th Post battle army upgrades
*5th Re-fit unmoved armies
*6th Create new armies (Flak, WHF, Cholio & Bembelimen)

Battles

Flak vs WHF
2-10-C UN2 (host) vs Orc2 at Basin of Frozen Blood and UN2 (host) vs Orc3 at Troll Land

Alavet vs Cholio
2-5-C Goblin1 vs Empire Militia (host) at Axebite Pass
3-3-1 HE2 vs Goblin3 (host) at Trading Post (NOTE: Goblin special rule for attacking Capitols)

Nitrox vs Ghabry
3-3-D VC2 (host) vs Allied Militia at Vingtienne
4-5-I EA2 vs Vampire Militia (host) at Loren Lake
2-1-F VC1 (host) vs EA1 at Return to Axebite Pass
If VC1 wins 2-9-E EA3 (host) vs VC1 at Town of the dead

Cholio
Ogre

Human Emperor

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2009, 09:14:50 PM »

Empire militia vs GB1
GB1 wins

HE2 vs GB3
HE2 wins ( dont know if GB3 disbands, but i dont think so?)

The imperial militia that was summoned to defend the depot near axebite pass put up a brave fight, slaying many of the evil greenskins, however the grim goblin shaman unleashed wave after wave of its diabolic magic, resulting in the bitter end for the brave militia.

The imperial army lead by the Emperor himself charged out on the goblins, refusing to let them taint the earth of the holy captiol. The goblins trembled in fear as they heard the mighty voice of the Emperor echoing over the battlefield as he cried out mighty battle prayers to encourage his men. And so he did, for the armies of the empire defeated the goblins and chased them away from the capitol.

"There is no innocence, only degrees of guilt."

All hail the inquisition. Wink
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2009, 09:30:13 PM »

UV2 had no problems to capture the Depot. The Miliz flew in fear when they saw the undead.
(Nitrox won)

(The other fights take longer because of disconnects)

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2009, 08:05:46 AM »

Empire militia vs GB1
GB1 wins

our second swarm, the greatest GB1 won humans again in very hard battle! our warriors suffered from the first battle where covard humans used splashing mortairs, so at this battle we had only several gobbos archers and few spiders. but big shaman was with us so we have no fear in our hearts! we started battle and sky became dark of our arrows and ground red of hummies blood, haha! hovewer there was so many humans, even more than goblins! more, much more!
spiders atatcked with fury, fannatics killed hundreds of hummies but their monks were like crazy they come and kill come and kill and kill! AARGH!! ! shaman went in fury and pushed lightings from his eyes, killed thouthands of them! but they still not fleed !
then big hands of Mork appeared about shaman and were killing enemies with strenght they never seen before.
so they fleed away and just few monks stayed and few spdiers with shaman killed them...

HE2 vs GB3
HE2 wins ( dont know if GB3 disbands, but i dont think so?)
|Great shaman Ynda notes|
we dont know what happened, we have only few crazy goblins survived from this battle. stupid creatures said that everyoen fleed over the battle! and this is after our great plan when we tricky taken control of their capitol!!! how can shaman Hongo make so big mistake?? bah... he was experienced warrior..

survived goblins says that everything went wrong after shaman Hongo went in front of gobbos horde and started xastinfg mighty spells and lightings of humans. but these insidious rats just waited for that and mortair shot taked off his brave head! then all legions of empire attacked at the same time.  goblins said they Empire were in great number, triple the goblin army, but i dont belive this lying bastards. but we know that lately empire using big crowds of peasants to counter or fanatics so it can be true that they might overhelm us... fanatics went out and killed dozens of swordmen and peasants but  then monks came and goblins, without leader fleed easilly. spdiers attacked from all sides but desperate infantry hvnt scared and fought as a knights.. very few goblins escaped and we have to repalce GB3.. hope we will come back there soon with our new ally and few growing regiments..
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 08:14:10 AM by alavet » Logged

Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2009, 08:08:13 PM »

(Return to axebite Pass disconnect counter is at 5 now 3 in middle, 2 during end)

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2009, 08:52:40 PM »

this turn has been particular cursed, if the crash is so close to the end that the winner is not in doubt then end the games and decide a fair way for the armies to look after the battle, if the near end crash is not to such a point i guess only a rematch is fair

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2009, 06:11:10 AM »

the probem with them that either one or another side wins. like a random Cheesy
hovewer rando mgeneration is not an option there

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: