April 18, 2024, 07:59:41 AM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Conquest 2nd Game Chat Room  (Read 133237 times)
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: November 06, 2009, 05:12:31 PM »

i have a short spell of being busy this weekend, i work saturday and am going to a concert at night, sunday i work 12-16 but will be online in the evening.

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 09, 2009, 07:04:14 AM »

hopefully will be avaliable today from 21 to 22/30 gmt+3

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: November 09, 2009, 06:50:24 PM »

hopefully will be avaliable today from 21 to 22/30 gmt+3

are you gonna use militia vs the empire? or lose the depot with no fight?

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: November 11, 2009, 08:33:48 PM »

Seems like no one, except WHF (orcs) cant handle your Necro army, Flak. (or im just mised somthing)
ANyway i thing races needs at least fire artefacts to defeat them efficiently, its HARD to rout mummies then there is 3
regiments of them +1 is unbreakable (BoD).
Maybe you should test your necro race with alavet. (and against some differents races, except orcs ofc)

//Oh damn, seems like my post in wrong topic. It should be removed to chat. Sorry >.<

i have been contemplating making Hellfire sword free atm only grungebringer sword is

Nitrox just defeated me tho

Nitrox
Skeleton Archer

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 11, 2009, 08:52:01 PM »

1-1-D UN1 vs Merc1 (host) at Road to Bogenhafen
 Merc1 won UN1 disbaned

My Merc1 have defeated UN1

Merc5 had a problem with UN2 because UN2 is the best army of Flak (he sayd me this) and Merc5 is only 5k army.
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 11, 2009, 09:57:05 PM »

I'm interested how Nitrox defeated the mummies...

Nitrox
Skeleton Archer

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 11, 2009, 09:59:58 PM »

I'm interested how Nitrox defeated the mummies...

That was easy Smiley i will tell you later.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: November 11, 2009, 11:15:36 PM »

i think i do agree that hellfire should be non racial, in the battles vs sipax its been apparent that mummies are hard to kill with drow, altho sipax didnt use many items and items is the key to kill mummies aswell as magic

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 12, 2009, 07:43:46 AM »

when goblisn will be buffed a little? Smiley like items for scorpions will be really great cause even though gobllins afford to have a lot of items, they cant use it properly cause flee a lot. but spiders at least comes back to battle!

also i must say that in 7k army i usually spends about 5,5k using the best/costly combos possible. by now its kinda ok, cause after heavy loses i can get it back still (like, 2k for the battle + 1,5k for the reserve + 2k remainings = fresh army) but if we're ever planning to implement 9k armies i must say goblins don't stand a chance against anything. and simple icnreasing it in cost would be absurd, w/o icnreasing in power.

btw we've played with Gharb and i used my UU swarm and its actually just fleed away with the first possibility Smiley. maybe buff LS for them by 1 more?
also it might be handeled like that: make scorpos able to use items, make spiders immune to fear (cause gobbos have big lack of moral). also i think gobbos should be a lot of beast based army, so why not to create some big beast like treeman (sure, worse than treeman Cheesy)  but price him big..

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 12, 2009, 11:42:47 AM »

btw, I want a tree with item slots *g*

And I agree goblins are really weak.
Alavets best chance against me is using fists of gork (if he get them) or luck with his monsters (routing the treemans)...

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: November 12, 2009, 05:28:37 PM »

all goblins have LD6 now and Horde has LD8, problem with goblins is that the many monsters will make them strong vs humans but still weak vs undead. Its a tough balance. I think giving monsters item slots is a realistic option.

Ive been considering giving Horde immune to fear

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 12, 2009, 06:08:23 PM »

maybe dont need to make goblins LS6?  im not sure about that... maybe only for some regiments? also as i said maybe it will be wise to get items only for soem creatures and fear only for some, so it will be balanced. also pricefor scorpions and spiders might be diffirent a lot if change stats as well

/can you plese give afile to dl?

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: November 12, 2009, 06:16:19 PM »

alavet mate we made all goblins LD6 last game remember  Wink monster have LD7 as normal

very well i will put up a new updated file

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: November 12, 2009, 06:37:17 PM »

UPDATE v4.0

Goblin monster can carry items, Goblin Horde immune to fear

Grungebringer sword is now an Upgrade Item. Hellfire Sword is now a Free Item, not a Greenskin item. Additional Free Items may be used at the cost of 1 regiment per item.

Also ive taken all the suggestions about the drow nation in account and improved them and made them more true to the  Warhammer Dark Elves. They are now a Humaniod and have all new units true to warhammer.

Druchii Nation
Light Infantry               5
Phalanx                       3
Skirmishers                  3
Reaper                        4
Sorceress                    1
Cold One Knights           2
Har Ganeth Executioners 2

Unique Units:
Beast Master                1

* Conquest40.zip (11.62 KB - downloaded 318 times.)

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 12, 2009, 09:45:09 PM »

Additional Free Items may be used at the cost of 1 regiment per item.
please eleborate. does it mean, that if you have 2 free itme you only allowed to place 9 regiments on the battale, and so on?

usually it willn't be much a problem for powerfull nations, but after i get banner (which i definately prefer to sword) gobbos will have to get hellfire as well by the cost of additional unit? its very tough decision. let this rule not to use for goblins please Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: