March 19, 2024, 10:24:34 AM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Conquest 1st Game Chat Room  (Read 124976 times)
warhammerfreak
Greatsword

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2009, 08:29:54 PM »

I think the drow are imune to panic too.Someone tried to use hawks of miska on them and that didn't work either. That's the drow advantage.

"Did you know that there are those days that  even my lucky underpants with spacerockets won't help." "Then u did everything that was in your power ."
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2009, 08:32:13 PM »

You raise many questions alavet many which we have to play to find out

I think that after a while making new armies bigger to keep of with successful armies might be a good idea but we will have to see if it is needed and possible

Remember that an army has to return to a depot to buy new regiments and will not be much stronger than 5k if it doesnt get to a depot and re-fit

Sktabath sword doesnt work vs Drow because drow units are immune to fear, this is why their troops cost more compared to other units. Inf 500 and bow 600 which i think is only fair when they are immune to fear. On the downside the drow dont have a real strong regiment but has to count on a big army rather than a strong small force like vampires has to count on.

lol no elves cannot use book of ashur from the beginning dont worry i have not spend money on it  Wink

Unit Description http://forum.dark-omen.org/overview/conquest-game-book-t352.0.html;msg2353#msg2353

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2009, 08:38:41 PM »

the problem is, that drows actually not immune to fear. not at all. i always seen drows regiment ended up fleed from the combat a lot.

or there is some diffirience between panic and flee? again, they definately able to flee a do it quite a lot (but yes they possibly have better LS than other reigment)

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2009, 08:48:50 PM »

Yes they will flee but not from fear
The game separates fleeing from fear as being afraid of say undead or spiders separate from fleeing after having sustained heavy loses and then fleeing, like a regiment might do if its morale is too low.

Wights and Wraiths are also immune to fear but they also will flee if they are attacked from behind and like that.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 08:56:47 PM by Flak » Logged

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2009, 06:24:50 AM »

is it possible to use ally depots for re-fitting?

i guess its possible to start war in one turn not breaking ROW if both players agreed?

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2009, 08:10:38 AM »

im not 100% sure what you are asking but yes you can use an allies depot, but if you have armies in the allies territory and declare war then your armies are withdrawn to your own borders to escape

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2009, 09:00:55 AM »

no i just meant if for example i and malus  both will agree to start war immidiately (not waiting 1 turn) then it will be possible.

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2009, 10:49:30 AM »

you can make a sneak attack it wont be breaking ROW, it is bad manners tho and is unlikely to inspire trust, if you both attack eachother then i guess one cant blame the other

lol but you and Malus are allied now tho no?

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2009, 12:37:52 PM »

i just wanted to make it clear cause of your quote:
>>War must be declared or alliances must be made official at the start of a turn. Declaring war in an honorable way will give the enemy 1 move to prepare for war.

but fortunately we arent formalists

no im not with alliance with Malus. i agreed for the alliance in case he give me his depot with possiiblity of army creation but he refused.

how do you think it will help you? ^_^

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2009, 12:42:40 PM »

sorry that is correct he refused your extor... Lips Sealed i mean kind offer  Wink

I am beyond help in this game, my only wish is to take some of your armies down with me when you attack my capitol  Grin

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2009, 06:57:59 PM »

First Player to Capture 2 UU Territories gets to buy one Free Item in one of his armies.
gimme my another  bonus sir Cheesy:D

even tho i dont have mone yfor it now. but maybe in future!

Grend
2D Sprite Artist

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2009, 07:55:06 PM »

What is a UU territory?

On vacation
warhammerfreak
Greatsword

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2009, 08:29:59 PM »

It is for Unique Units but DROW don't have it.

"Did you know that there are those days that  even my lucky underpants with spacerockets won't help." "Then u did everything that was in your power ."
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2009, 09:06:19 AM »

Flak i think you're too pessimistic. yes you have very little territory now but im sure you can beat tonns of armies while defending. and then after feeding even counter them.

if you will loose battle for the capitol, please save opponent army and i hope we will play with you while i will be defender with allied and you will be attacker.

p.s. i think that your ally doesnt help you much L:)

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2009, 09:35:52 AM »

i hope so alavet, the loss of 2 armies would also worry you mate Wink

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: