March 28, 2024, 03:56:44 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Conquest 1st Game Chat Room  (Read 125282 times)
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: June 25, 2009, 08:37:45 PM »

alavet there is a problem with the green  markers that you made, they become even more unreadable with colors on top than the current ones, ive tried em

but im thinking ill make some "C"s and "D"s for each depot and nation, simple and not mistakable  Smiley

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 26, 2009, 08:37:36 PM »

i wodner whether goblins will get their armies back?

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Cholio
Ogre

Human Emperor

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 03, 2009, 05:22:22 PM »

Nitrox when can we do our battles?

"There is no innocence, only degrees of guilt."

All hail the inquisition. Wink
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 03, 2009, 06:01:58 PM »

i hope u will end up untill sunday. if it wil be imposible well i think its very sad but we should process this turn w/o him..

although, he was online at wednsday full evening

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Cholio
Ogre

Human Emperor

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 03, 2009, 06:18:16 PM »

Well my internet is pretty shitty atm... goes offline from time to time for some unknown reason, driving me insane Angry if he doesnt shhow up by sunday, should we still do our battles?

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: July 03, 2009, 06:25:48 PM »

yes by sunday if nitrox is a no show then, alavets army will take over the fight

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

Nitrox
Skeleton Archer

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 03, 2009, 11:10:58 PM »

Nitrox when can we do our battles?

I'm waiting for you on hamachi 5-6 hours every day and you're never on (You can ask warhammerfreak about my activity, if you dont believe Tongue)

And sunday isnt good for me, i'm go to a barbecue
Cholio
Ogre

Human Emperor

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 04, 2009, 12:10:39 AM »

Ive got a bit of a problem, i just fought both battles vs nitrox, i won both, but i got some pretty heavy losses. But after the battles in the troop rooster, i dont seem to have any losses at all! Ally my regiments looks the same as they were before! Why?! :O

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 04, 2009, 09:45:39 AM »

guess its a bug. i advice you to crate new army for 3k if you believe your army cost so, or maybe 5k...

bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: July 04, 2009, 11:56:42 AM »

I guess the army file is write protected. Check it out by right click on it and choosing "properties"

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: July 04, 2009, 01:31:38 PM »

like alavet said try to recreate the armies,
next time to make sure take a screen pic of the battle report to see what loses you and the enemy has.

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 04, 2009, 06:20:24 PM »

flak we've just played battle with CHolio (he used his UU unit - grails) and we was surpised that they easilly get routed. i checked it in WH32 edit and found that grails only immune to fear. is it what u actually wanted for grails, or its just an error and u will give them "unbreakable" option now?

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: July 04, 2009, 06:46:10 PM »

ive used the stats given to Grail Knights from singleplayer, where they have immune to fear, which from extensive use in the dwarf campaign normally tends to make the unit fight almost to death.

If you all believe that they deserve to never route then i will update it and Cholio can update his own armies with WH32edit

One other thing btw
on the 26th of July to the 2nd of August im on holiday, what do you guys wanna do?

1. Set an end date and who controls most land and has most armies by then will win.
So in the 1st week of august we will start a new game and pick new nations.
2. Pause the game for a week and sit tight and continue the fight until only 1 remains.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 07:04:45 PM by Flak » Logged

alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 04, 2009, 07:02:58 PM »

i dunno, i played only 5k army and they were very bad (fleed like 3 times) but if they became unbreakable it wil lchange everything a lot. maybe just increase heir LS a little?

also i think we should permit retreating of the armies, unless there is at least like 4 regiments retreated ast least (by myself i think we should restrict retreat for defeated army at all)

Nitrox
Skeleton Archer

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 04, 2009, 07:24:02 PM »

Quote from: Flak

One other thing btw
on the 26th of July to the 2nd of August im on holiday, what do you guys wanna do?

I'm too go on holidays something like that.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: