June 24, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wood Elves  (Read 13119 times)
shinse
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2016, 08:02:20 AM »

Hello , I would like to ask what am I doing wrong ... because I get a crash everytime I try (Dwarfs / wood elf mods) and the game just crash when I start the mods for both (seems like im missing main dwarf unit sprite or something for dwarfs and also got problems with the elfs one )

Im using the mod selector and other mods like fair omen / goblins / chaos dwarfs works fine .
But I cant make to work Dwarfs / elfs mods.

Am I doing something wrong ? Do I need DO expanded to play the mods with no errors ¿? or I just miss something ?
Would be nice if someone helps me Cheesy

Currently just instaled the game & instaled modselector ( No DO expanded ^^U , still have to try it)
cuthalion
Campaign Creator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2016, 02:12:19 PM »

There is a known bug: If you select a different mod different from the one you had when you started the game, it is necessary to quit DO and start it again. Otherwise the missions might not work. Let us hope that this is exactly your case Smiley
Could you try it?
shinse
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2016, 10:13:21 PM »

Ive tried what you say ... for dwarfs it keeps crashing badly so i cant even start the 1st battle of mod.
For elves Ive got 2 problems , with 3d disabled I can play but I dont see my units (no soldiers just the banners) and with 3d enabled I get a blackscreen all over the map so I just cant play it ^^.

Ive installed DO 2 expanded too (im currently on it)
Also some other mods (elves/orcs/undeads/chaos dwarfs... work fine Cheesy)

Seems like the issue with the dwarf mod feels like im missing sprites or something , and it maybe the same for elves but im not sure about that.

Can I make something to make both mods work ¿?
Im running dwarfs and wood elves mod from the mod selector tool

Any other know issue ¿? or a way to fix it ?

olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2016, 11:06:33 PM »

Hi and welcome, I've updated the Mod Pack and PRG_ENG folder yesterday, so please follow this help guide to install it all ->

http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/ultimate-dark-omen-xpvistawin7win81win10-game-fixes-t111.0.html

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
shinse
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2016, 08:48:44 AM »

Ty it works now Cheesy .... but its a bit hard ^^Y
cuthalion
Campaign Creator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2016, 11:40:07 AM »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pa855rrdv523stc/Wood%20Elves.zip?dl=0

The latest version of the file.
Updates:
-Glade Riders now pursue retreating enemies. This way they are more efficient. (done via CTL editing for unit with id=25)
-Other minor adjustments.
Leilond
Ghoul

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2017, 09:15:46 AM »

First of all. Thank you very much for your effort. I will try the campaign, that look like to be the newest and then, phearps, will be good because of all the experience made with other campaings.
Thank again.

Now, I'm going to ask for sotmething, be patient.
I know I'm asking a lot, but I've got a suggestion

Considering that not everyone is very good at following english speeches, it would be nice to have some subtitles (english is good enough for many players) to the briefings.

I don't know if it is possible, but if you can change the briefing background image, you can add subtitles directly in that image, in the bottom part (or where you want). It's not perfect, because the subtitles will be "fixed" for all the briefing (or you'll have to load a new breafing for every subtitle change), but it will be very good enough for everyone like to follow the plots.

Thanks again for all the effort
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: