March 28, 2024, 12:17:09 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wheel of Time Campaign tester  (Read 31949 times)
hari8
Big'un

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2013, 09:22:02 PM »

Ok, finally I was a bit lucky most of them Ogres ran away, but it was still not enough to rebuy all losses. However, after the brigant attack and Bogenhafen, my army is full-manned now again Smiley (except 14/20 Helmgart)

But now im trying to recapture Helmgart (without getting everbody shot by the mortar) with the similar placing-zone like it was in Chaos Dwarves, so did u changed Helmgart yet, Flak?
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2013, 09:27:04 PM »

Have you overwritten the original DO files with Chaos Dwarfs? Otherwise this shouldnt happen Smiley
This is btw a bad idea, when some file is altered in the Chaos Dwarfs mod but not in WHeel of Time it will load the Chaos Dwarf file which is probably not the same as the Original file

hari8
Big'un

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2013, 09:38:24 PM »

uaaah never mind, everything after Grissburg is Chaos Dwarves Cheesy 460 gc are missing after Grissburg btw^^

Well it's a long time ago, I don't know^^ it was the only DO Folder with Mod Selector...
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2013, 11:37:11 PM »

got the Engrel edit to work so now i can rename the regiments and the army books profiles Smiley

would be cool to add some new banners, Aes Sedai 3 serpent rings and The Golden Crane and such

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2013, 12:48:12 AM »

inside Engrel i can write a new army book and find some pictures to match, how cool is this

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2013, 09:04:52 PM »

Nice couple of missions, although the 1st was the hardest by far but I found cavalry charge from behind was the quickest way to defeat so many enemies.

gg

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
hari8
Big'un

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2013, 04:35:06 PM »

no further missions? Smiley
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2013, 05:30:47 AM »

ive been working on unite names in Engrel, and unfortunately work is getting busy
I hope to add a couple soon tho

hari8
Big'un

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2013, 10:51:00 AM »

btw I replayed with 100% correct army files, a bit + in the first two missions, but in Grissburg still 1400 gc loss :/
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: