April 20, 2024, 12:08:52 AM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Goblin Campaign  (Read 68295 times)
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2009, 12:18:45 AM »

Ghabry and Bem, can we give Flak upload access to the site so he can post the campaign and manage updates and bugfixes there? Also, perhaps we should give him a special title Wink

Sure we can, if you want Flak want.

PS: One little suggestion: can you use zip-files instead of rar? Cause some user cannot handle zip, I guess.

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2009, 01:57:02 AM »

yes id be honored bembelimen:D

heres a zip file aswell for ya guys

* Goblin campaign v2.1.zip (41.64 KB - downloaded 404 times.)

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2009, 04:26:41 PM »

Im playn with the indea of an undead campaign, but its hard to make the battles work properly.
All battles against Humans and Orcs are too easy as they flee so constantly. I cant make em challenging enough without fighting other undead but whats the fun in that.  Embarrassed  Cry

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2009, 04:37:08 PM »

You could create a weak undead army like a necromancer as "hero" and zombies as followers/entourage so I think this is harder to play (the leader of the zombies should be a Wight, so they will not die when they flee). Later you could improve this army by letting archers/skeletons/a grail join etc. But if it is possible, you should also improve the enemys regiments (2 Grail Knights, various elves archer in the forest for example)

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2009, 10:32:13 PM »

Yeah that would be an idea, ghouls and zombies. Ive tried out 6 dark grail knights in a regiment but they routed 4 elven regiments (in the trade post map) alone so they are simply too powerful.

But thats a good idea bembelimen. It annoys me however that theres is only 1 undead archer unit and artillery unit. The Catapult also makes it too easy. so thats out.

DjLeBomb
Halberdier

"Fire walk with me"

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2009, 10:56:25 PM »

Great job Flak   Cool!! i'm enjoying the campaign Smiley. Now, why this file is not at the download section?  Huh?

"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire." Jaya Ballard, task mage.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2009, 11:01:52 PM »

Thanks Ignacio and it is a good question why it is not in the DL section maybe we should ask bembelimen and Ghabry hehe Grin

* Goblin campaign v2.2.zip (35.11 KB - downloaded 409 times.)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 11:47:34 PM by Flak » Logged

Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2009, 03:00:06 AM »

You can find the file now in the Download Section:
Hier, Here and AquĆ­

Kyjja
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2009, 10:13:11 AM »

You forgot " Ici " for the French guys Cheesy
Daviwolfy
Night Goblin

Why to buy one when you can buy two for double?

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2009, 11:14:49 AM »

Hi.

Well, i have finish the campaing and i can say i have enjoy it a lot.

Final map (Pyramids) really cost to me, but finally Cavalry Pistoliers with Yellow Shield (projectile protecction) and Shaman Goblin with Lighting banner gives me the victory.

I wait for a new campaing....if need a tester count with me Wink

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2009, 12:29:52 PM »

im glad you enjoyed it, the pyramid is very hard ive myself tested that map many times and only won twice, its harder with waagh magic as the mummies fall easier with flames

Daviwolfy
Night Goblin

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2009, 12:36:00 PM »

Well, in defense of Waaaag Magic, the goblin shaman with the magic that give him a lot of hits in combat to an unit is the best way to kill mummies, but in my game i won without this magic Wink (but with a lot of ammount of luck Cheesy).

Really difficult campaing and a pleasure to complete it.

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2009, 12:57:11 PM »

I felt that using goblins would kinda change the whole strategy of the normal campaign, the Goblin Shaman is stronger than normal shaman he has stats of a troll, that was in order to make him a unique (hero) unit

Tupi Nose's goblin warriors do become rather hardcore by the end, i tend to rely more on them than i did on the cavalry

DjLeBomb
Halberdier

"Fire walk with me"

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2009, 02:52:28 AM »

i'm still playing the campaign (yes i'm going slowly  Tongue ) and i experienced some bugs  Sad ; the minors ar that when i launch the Brain Bursta spell with Rahkan, the sound that is hear at the start of the animation is the same of the coins sound when u buy a unit in the edit section  Huh? , and when the Staff of Osiris is used sound like a radio that speak "houston"  Shocked , yes very strange, and this last until the 9 Mission-Payback, after that it fix alone. But more important and the one that as stopped my play is this, i can't use the Juzak boar riders  Angry . Since the first mission that u have them in the Trolland, they not respond to my command, the animation start when i give them the order to move but they don't advance, is like they move in the same place. Any clue of how to fix this things?  Huh?

"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire." Jaya Ballard, task mage.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2009, 12:30:19 PM »

lol yes the sound thngs i know of but im not able to fix em

the boar riders i dont know about ill have to investigate that
ive looked at the arm file for the player army but that seems to be in order, would you email me your savegame plz so i can see first hand

thanks for the heads up

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: