March 29, 2024, 03:16:23 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Dwarven Campaign with Gotrek & Felix as Main Unit  (Read 15363 times)
gatovaca17
Orc Boy

Jaque Mate

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2015, 01:11:01 PM »

Hello DO freaks!
After more than 6 years im back to DO, and I will release many things as soon as I have time for it.
My first upload is a Dwarven Campaign, includes many funny units as Ironbreakers, Thorgrim Throne, Girocopter, Organ Cannon, Pirate Slayers all under Gotrek&Felix Command!

Its an easy campaign, but it will be funny to play and discover all units.
Cheers!

Download link 1
Download link 2

Edit:
Info: decompress the .cab file, "Darkomen.000" Its a savegame file, copy it into "DarkOmen\SaveGame" dir. (then go to load screen and select Dwarven Campaign)
Added another mirror.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 01:57:13 PM by gatovaca17 » Logged
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 01:17:23 PM »

Sounds cool, although I am having trouble downloading it but will try again at home later today. It downloaded in Chrome rather than IE but after extracting the file I am left with a darkomen.000 that I renamed to darkomen.arm which is the Player1.arm file for a new campaign.

This is good and gratefully received but there has been alot of new developments and modding tools that I will show you in some new guides to use and enhance your campaign. 

Thanks

Smiley
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 01:32:38 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
gatovaca17
Orc Boy

Jaque Mate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 01:58:52 PM »

Updated info to play the campaign and added mirror.
I hope u enjoy it! and waiting the guides to make better releases Cheesy
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 05:10:21 PM »

It works, many thanks! I added the Save to Flak's original Dwarf Campaign.

* DwarfCampaignGatovaca17.jpg (165.63 KB. 640x480 - viewed 1016 times.)

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
gatovaca17
Orc Boy

Jaque Mate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 10:27:07 PM »

You are welcome! I hope u all enjoy it! (reach last rounds...last dwarven unit is AWESOME)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: