March 28, 2024, 01:55:12 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Campaign: Dark Omen Enhanced Edition  (Read 18121 times)
Malus

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2021, 03:44:13 PM »

Hi,

your game is fine it is intented to be that way. You can't do all missions in one run, there is no "time" for it.
So if you show up late to a defense, well...  Wink

"I live to cheat death."
Commander Morgan Bernhardt

"We are the most civilised race in the world. We have more exquisite ways to kill than any other."
Lord Vraneth the Cruel, master of Har Ganeth
Lindar
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2021, 07:09:17 PM »

Thanks for the reply! I will continue then and prob replay it a few times hehehe
Malus

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2021, 08:35:39 AM »

Currently working on version 1.1.0 with some much needed balance, bug fixes and little features here and there.

If anyone got some feedback left then now is a good chance to get it included in this version.

Have a good one!  Wink

"I live to cheat death."

"We are the most civilised race in the world. We have more exquisite ways to kill than any other."
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2021, 08:13:39 PM »

Cool!

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Malus

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2021, 08:14:42 PM »

Good news everyone, 1.1.0 is now available!

More details at start of the thread.

Download: Enhanced Edition 1.1.0

Patch Notes 1.1.0:
- goblins stole 3500gc from the imperial reward treasure
- added a dark magic spell
- the timing of the dwarfs improved slightly
- added more talking heads here and there
- further improvements to dialogues
- the lords of "The 100" turned into heroes
- two of the lost magic items found by powerful enemies
- polished the important battles
- this patch is not save game compatible

I hope that Klaus catched all the bugs. Have fun!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 08:02:07 PM by Malus » Logged

"I live to cheat death."

Jaroslav80
Giant Spider

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2021, 09:11:18 AM »

That's great news. I hope I will beat also the final battle.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2021, 04:51:33 PM »

Fantastic! Many thanks on behalf of us all. Will play it through and then add it to the latest mod pack.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
kilowic
Mummy

Iron Fist

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2021, 11:37:36 AM »

Cool to see you all still playing DO Smiley I remember I played some multiplayer battles with yo guys 10 years ago Cheesy hope you are well

My GameRanger info:
ID: 1713251
kilowic

I PLAY FAIR OMEN MOD
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2021, 07:12:51 PM »

Hi, all good thanks and hope you're keeping safe and well during these times. Long time but hope to see you on the battlefield soon

Good times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkiMeNCXWOk

Smiley

kilowic
Mummy

Iron Fist

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2021, 07:20:41 PM »

oh yeah good times Cheesy Im trying to run DO on windows 10 right now Cheesy

My GameRanger info:
ID: 1713251
kilowic

I PLAY FAIR OMEN MOD
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2021, 07:25:51 PM »

Great, easy if you follow the 5 step guide and check your private messages

http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/read-me-ultimate-dark-omen-xpvistawin7win81win10-game-fixes-t111.0.html

deffnator
Giant Spider

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2021, 10:26:16 PM »

I Suggest taking a look at vogons later on with the newest DGVoodoo2 updates at vogons forums, since im occupied with other stuff i don't have too much time to look Dark Omen again due to Skyrim (there is a nice warhammer mod pack at Skyrim Special edition nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/47858) and irl stuff.

plus, 4:3 CRT mode works now, therefore smooth dark omen in 4k.

Also Skyrim now has a AI Voice program that works well even for Campaigns if you guys wants to check it out https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44184 it has support for all games there an its updated regularly and its open source, therefore it can be trained even to use SOTHR and Dark Omen Voices!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 10:31:38 PM by deffnator » Logged
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2021, 04:51:52 PM »

Hi, sounds good and Dege already kindly helped incorporate his fix into our mod pack EngRel.exe that makes Dark Omen look amazing (see the help fix guide) and even better when using his dgvoodoo2. Will certainly check out his latest though thanks.

http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/read-me-ultimate-dark-omen-xpvistawin7win81win10-game-fixes-t111.0.html

Much appreciated and those Skyrim mods look awesome!

Smiley
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 10:19:50 PM by olly » Logged

Kjer
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2021, 07:09:57 PM »

Hello,

This looks very nice, but I have a question, I see that Dark Omen 2 (http://forum.dark-omen.org/dark-omen-expanded/dark-omen-2-t926.0.html) Has this mod included, but it was last updated 2017, and this new version of Dark Omen Enhanced Edition was released 2018... Would this 2018 version work with 2017? if not, is there anything I can do to make it work? Or am I simply forced to play the older version of Enhanced Edition if I want to play Dark Omen 2 mod?

Thank you for your time! Smiley

Best regards,
Kjer

Discord: Kjer#1696
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2021, 10:32:13 AM »

Hi, all mods in the mod pack are kept up to date. The Dark Omen expanded web page links to the mod pack download in the Help Fix Guide. Dark Omen 2 is just another mod included in the mod pack.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 09:56:58 PM by olly » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: