March 28, 2024, 05:05:54 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Warhammer Age of Reckoning Modding  (Read 44583 times)
Derezz
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2022, 11:42:08 AM »

Hello, I'm new to python, I don't want to be irritable, I know that everything is very clear,but not experience does its own thing, I would like to ask for help, if possible, could you explain to me how to do it correctly?
 I open cmd and
CD C:\Python26\Lib\idlelib
then geom2obj.py fg.0.0.cre_lion_white.geom
but I don't have anything going on, no error, no file, couldn't tell what my mistake might be? please
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2022, 01:46:06 PM »

Hi and welcome. Check that the .geom file exists in that folder location and after checking try another .geom file name that is in that folder to convert. Are you sure it didnt successfully convert that .geom ?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 02:42:15 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Derezz
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2022, 01:59:23 PM »

Thank you for your answer, all the files are in place, and the scripts, here I have a screenshot, at the moment some text appears, but unfortunately there is no obj file, what could be the problem? or am I doing something wrong?

olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2022, 06:34:05 PM »

Your screenshot above suggests are you not typing the file extenstion .geom on the end of the file name

geom2obj.py fg.0.0.cre_harpy_01.geom

and check you have full permission on that folder and maybe try running CMD command prompt as administrator.  
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 11:24:46 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Derezz
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2022, 12:14:59 PM »

everything works, thanks for the help
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: