April 19, 2024, 09:04:28 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Zombies crossbowmen  (Read 5943 times)
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2010, 12:18:23 PM »

Hey guys i jsut chanegd avatar and i have a rank "Crossbowmen" so it gave out cool idea: why not to make some crossbowmen for UD? i think zombies crossbowmen could be great addendum to UD army and make it more flexible.

as for stats i have no idea, feels like it should be weaker than human crossbowmen but no idea how to make out for them to compensate it. perhars greater skill in fight. i think wraigths could have crossbowmen, keeping their original stats. it could be awesome - support unit and if need they can attack too.

liek a ud infantry knights

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 02:12:44 PM »

but but but... why dont you make a crazy mod with zombies crossbow with fanatics? and  wraiths with handguns like pistoliers, and cavalery with dark magic Cheesy

ito maquiesves
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 04:26:45 PM »

i could've done it but i mtoo lazy..
pls some1 make it. i feel its so funny if knights with corssbow changes weapon and go fight

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
zombably
Giant Spider

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 07:41:30 PM »

Why not make them cheap? If they are inefficient in combat maybe you could have more of them? Or maybe have them with the fear attribute?

Retreat: A Charge in the opposite direction of the enemy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: