March 28, 2024, 11:59:33 AM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: dark elfs  (Read 18300 times)
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 02:35:29 PM »

Really cool work, I'm looking forward to see more awesome sprites from you =)

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009, 08:05:03 PM »

here we see
executioners, crossbow, and black guard Shocked : Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

ito maquiesves
Grend
2D Sprite Artist

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2009, 12:59:46 AM »

Great, so now we got doubles of a few dark elf units, and lack almost every other unit.

On vacation
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2009, 06:45:59 PM »

ehm sorry grend?? i started making dark elf before you even get angry and say you would never come back to this forum , so shut the f... up ok? i will do all races i can but race per race, 10 units to each race starting from 0 not getting any old sprite, all from my own invention (based on game looking obviusly) if you have a problem i dont care, i will do a complete mod, i dont care how much time it will take , it will be used for DO and the wartbed... Smiley

anyway..

« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 06:54:38 PM by lordbraprus » Logged

ito maquiesves
Grend
2D Sprite Artist

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2009, 06:55:54 PM »

Im not angry. I just pointed out that it is a bit silly to have doubles of a few units, and not have any of any other.

10 units to each race
Thats impossible in Dark Omen.

if you have a problem i dont care, i will do a complete mod, i dont care how much time it will take , it will be usaed for DO and the wartbed...
Good for you and good luck with that.

Ive given you hints about how to make your sprite production easier several times, and you never even respond. I also did not want to discourage your sprite making, but I did make it clear that we had the models you were making already, so you could figure out for yourself whether making more of the same, or choosing a different race as your pet project, was more sensible. Obviously, you chose to continue with your dark elf sprite making, and though I cannot stop you, I just think it is a bit pointless compared to making sprites for the hundreds of other units you will have in your amazing ten sprites per army mod that the whole community could have benefitted from. To conclude: You do not seem to be very appreciative of any feedback from me, so Ill just ignore you and your projects from now on.  

EDIT:

got angry and said you would never come back to this forum
I did not intend to return no, since the interest in my work seemed to be low, but then Mormacili wanted to make the current project so I returned.

On vacation
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2009, 07:10:45 PM »

now i see how fool you are.... it is not possible in dark omen, that is the reason warteb is being developed.. so think before posting and quoting. in dark omen 3 patches , each one tiwh 30 units, so 3 races (10*3), = 9 races... in separated patche, then in wartebed all will go togheter Smiley

ito maquiesves
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2009, 07:13:41 PM »

and i told you, i was thinking about this a long time ago, to make this, starting from dark elfs.
then, i dont need hints of someone that do fast sprites, overwriting models like in gelids, or using same parts, as the slayer dwarf, wich only move the legs,  i want to do it well, you just a fast light work. Smiley

ito maquiesves
Grend
2D Sprite Artist

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2009, 07:35:10 PM »

Your poor grasp of english makes discussing with you futile, as you either lack the comprehension, or deliberately choose to misunderstand what I write.

I did not say that it is impossible in Wartbed, I said in DARK OMEN for a reason. At the moment there is no way to import all of your 10 sprite armies into Dark Omen, nice try though..

I never said anything about how poor your work is, and I will not do it now either, you are the only one here cheap enough to criticize something that other people do on their free time. To add a further note, I have never given you advice on what your models should look like, or what level of quality you should decide to make them, only on how you could make the process faster/ more efficent. Please try to grasp my message before you start flaming.

But to reiterate. I will not continue this discussion, as your replies are kind of trollish, and discussing this with you is pointless, as you obviously try to engage in a flame war, which I honestly do not see the point of.

Good luck with your project.

On vacation
warhammerfreak
Greatsword

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2009, 07:37:23 PM »

Stop fighting!!!!

"Did you know that there are those days that  even my lucky underpants with spacerockets won't help." "Then u did everything that was in your power ."
Rob
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2009, 09:01:28 PM »

Any chance we can lock this thread? Smiley

Also, just for clarity's sake, maybe a spot on the wiki to inform people when new sprites are being worked on, in order to prevent (or at least be up front about) duplication?
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2009, 01:30:35 PM »

Sure we can lock it. We can also split the bickering to another thread. Or prune it. Or simply  just leave it since people need to vent steam now and again, and there's lots of pride and will involved with any kind of creative work so every now and then things will inevitably heat up. Just as long as it doesn't spill over to other parts of the board and no ill will is kept Smiley

Your friendly and likeable Mr Nice Mikademus (The Dr Jekyll persona. The Mr Hyde one is less likeable).

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: